I LOVE AMRAP workouts because they’re simple, effective & Get The Job Done! That’s what us mamas & busy people need right? We ensure all of our done for you workouts maximize your time and fat burn with every workout. You can do these workouts anywhere and they’re pretty easy to create on your own. Here is all you need.
Equipment I Used:
- Gymboss Count Down Timer
- Exercise Mat
Simply set your Gymboss (or any other countdown) Timer to 15 minutes and let the countdown begin. Perform the following exercises in order with little to no rest in between. This is just a 15 minute workout so too many rest breaks will reduce the effectiveness of the workout.
- Jump Lunges: Start in a split stance position with your hands on your hips, your torso upright and your knees bent at a 90-degree angle. Push your chest out and lower your rear knee toward the ground in a lunge. Push explosively off the ground, jumping and switching the position of your legs while in mid-air, landing into the lunge position with the opposite leg forward. Repeat, switching legs on each jump.
- Step Ups: Stand tall behind a sturdy chair or bench. Put your hands on your hips and place one foot on the chair. Press yourself up onto the chair allowing your leg muscles to do the work bringing both feet on to the chair. Then reverse the move to return to the starting position.
- Mountain Climbers: Start in the pushup position with your arms completely straight and directly beneath your shoulders. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles. Squeeze your abs, lift one foot off the floor and bring your knee up towards your chest while keeping your body in as straight of a line as possible. Return to the starting position and repeat the movement with your opposite leg. Keep those legs moving fast like you’re running in place.
- Chair Dips: Face away from the chair. Place your hands behind you on the edge of the seat, shoulder-width apart. With your hands securely in place, step a foot or two away, straighten your legs and keep heels in contact with the floor. Straighten your arms so that your body is lifted. This is your starting position. Bend your elbows and lower yourself until your elbows are at 90 degrees, hold, and re-straighten back to the starting position. Repeat. * If knees straight is too difficult it’s okay to bend your knees.
- Roundhouse Kicks: Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, knees soft. Hold fists under chin, palms in and elbows near rib cage, shoulders relaxed. Pivot 45 degrees to the right. Extend left leg out to side, pointing toes to the floor. Lift left knee as high as you comfortably can, turning outer thigh to face ceiling. Extend leg, then retract it, keeping toes pointed. Lower leg and pivot back to start so toes point forward. Switch legs and repeat.
Love to see VIDEO demonstrations of these & dozens of other exercises??? Click here to become a part of our Life Changers community! You can even try us out 7 days for FREE! Want more workouts? Click here for another FREE Cardio & Toning Workout that you can do anywhere…no equipment needed.